QV Baby x Dreambaby June Competition T&Cs
GAME OF SKILL – FACEBOOK PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter this Campaign forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Completion of the Entry Procedure and participation in this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. This Campaign is being coordinated by Channel T and The Gipps Street Agency on behalf of the Promoters. Any reference to Channel T or The Gipps Street Agency includes and is intended to be a reference to the Promoters also.
4. Any questions or comments regarding the Campaign should be directed to the QV Baby, QV Skincare or Dreambaby® Facebook Page and not to Facebook.
5. In these Terms and Conditions and the Campaign, the following terms have the meaning set out opposite them:
Commences at: 19th June 12pm AEST
Ends at: 3rd July 12pm AEST
Channel T Channel T Pty Ltd A.C.N. 118 105 025 of Suite 1A, Level 1, 90 York Street, South Melbourne Victoria 3205
The Gipps Street Agency The Gipps Street Agency Pty Ltd A.B.N 62 105 472 179
(a) are residents of Australia aged 18 years of age or older;
(b) are a Facebook Member with a current Facebook Account;
(c) are eligible to take the Prize when required.
Entrant a person that meets the Eligibility Criteria and completes an Entry into the Campaign in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
Entry is the result of completing the Entry Procedure in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and includes all content (which includes without limitation any text, images, photos or videos) that is submitted, uploaded, published, created, communicated or used as part of the Entry Procedure
(a) access their Facebook Account;
(b) Go to either the QV Baby, QV Skincare or Dreambaby® Facebook Page(s)
(c) Comment on the image with how QV Baby & Dreambaby® will make a difference to your little one’s hand washing routine posted by the Promoters; and
(d) accept these Terms and Conditions
Facebook means the social networking site available atwww.facebook.com which members of the public can join (subject to the terms and conditions of Facebook)
Facebook Account an account with Facebook set up by a Facebook Member
Facebook Member a person who has registered, been accepted as, and continues to be a member of Facebook and bound by Facebook terms and conditions
Name of the page: QV Baby, QV Skincare or Dreambaby®
Judges will take into account the accuracy of the quality, originality, creativity of the Entry as well as the relevance of the Entry to the Campaign and any other factor that the judges consider relevant in determining the winner(s) of the Prize
Maximum Number of Entries Unlimited
Prizes will be dispatched within 28 days of receiving the winner(s) postal address.
1 of 4 prize packs, including:
- 1 x Dreambaby 2-Up Step Stool RRP $14.95
- 1 x QV Baby Bath Oil 250g RRP $11.20
- 1 x QV Baby Gentle Wash 250g RRP $10.86
- 1 x QV Baby 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner 200g RRP $10.99
- 1 x QV Baby Barrier Cream 125g RRP $10.99
- 1 x QV Baby Moisturising Cream 250g RRP $14.67
- 1 x QV Baby Skin Lotion 250g RRP $11.42
Total prize pool value $85.08
Name: Ego Pharmaceuticals Holdings Pty Ltd
ABN: 34 613 741 352
Address: 6 Oppenheim Way, Dandenong South VIC 3175
ABN: 59 002 612 615
Address: PO Box 2022 Bondi Junction NSW 1355
Terms and Conditions
Means these Terms and Conditions and includes any variations or amendments
Means a Prize winner selected pursuant to these Terms and Conditions
6. In addition, unless otherwise stated, in these Terms and Conditions and the Campaign:
a) All monetary values are in Australian Dollars;
b) All values and amounts that appear in these Terms and Conditions are inclusive of GST;
c) Headings are for reference purposes only.
7. Participation in this Campaign is only open to those persons who meet the Eligibility Criteria.
8. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoters, The Gipps Street Agency and Channel T are ineligible to enter. Immediate families include: spouse, child (natural or adopted), parent, grandparent, siblings, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew or cousin (by blood, marriage or relationship).
9. Channel T and The Gipps Street Agency reserves the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility of an Entrant and to disqualify any Entrant that does not meet the Eligibility Criteria.
10. Any costs associated with meeting the Eligibility Criteria must be met by that person and not Channel T, The Gipps Street Agency or the Promoters.
11. This Campaign is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Winner.
12. To enter, eligible persons must complete the Entry Procedure during the Campaign Period.
13. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be rejected and any late, incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by Channel T or The Gipps Street Agency and not at the time of transmission.
14. Where the Entry Procedure caps the maximum number of words allowed, only the first words up to that cap will be considered as part of the Entry and all subsequent words will be disregarded. Each image will be counted as one word.
15. Entrants are limited to the Maximum Number of Entries. Multiple Entries (where permitted) must be submitted separately and be substantially unique to the previous Entries. Where an Entrant attempts to submit more than the Maximum Number of Entries, all additional or subsequent Entry(s) will be disqualified and ineligible for a Prize.
16. Where an Entry is capable of being edited, the time of the edit will be deemed to be the time that the Entry was submitted and only the final edited Entry will be considered. Any Entry that is edited after the Campaign Period will be disregarded and the previous unedited Entry will be included for judging.
17. Each Entry must be relevant to the Campaign as determined by Channel T or The Gipps Street Agency in their absolute discretion. Channel T and The Gipps Street Agency reserves the right to review the Entries during the Campaign Period and remove and reject any which are offensive, inappropriate, defamatory or otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the Campaign.
18. Channel T and The Gipps Street Agency reserves the right, at any time, to verify compliance with the Entry Procedure, and to disqualify any Entrant that tampers, interferes or manipulates the Entry Procedure.
19. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Channel T's or The Gipps Street Agency’s discretion however failure by Channel T or The Gipps Street Agency to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. Any costs associated with applying, entering or participating in the Campaign (including internet access and download charges) will be at the cost of the Entrant.
21. If an Entrant would like to remove their Entry from publication on Facebook or from consideration for a Prize, they must request removal via Private Message to the QV Baby, QV Skincare or Dreambaby® Facebook Page which request will be attended to within 14 days of a request being made. Once removed, that Entry will no longer be eligible for a Prize.
Consents and warranties on entry
22. Entrants agree to their Entry being used by the Promoters, The Gipps Street Agency and Channel T in the future and grant them a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display the Entry for any purpose in any media without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants warrant that they have full authority to grant these rights and will not assert any moral rights in respect of the Entry.
23. Entrants warrant and agree that:
a) They will not submit, produce, upload or share any content that is fraudulent, or may be in breach of any intellectual property, privacy or other rights;
b) No rights in the Entry have been previously granted to any person, corporation or entity;
c) They will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Entry or who appears (or who's property appears) in the content forming part of the Entry;
d) They will comply with all applicable laws and regulations including without limitation those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access of use of others' computer or communication systems.
24. Without limiting the above, the Entrant indemnifies the Promoters, The Gipps Street Agency and Channel T against all loss, damages and costs incurred by the Promoters, The Gipps Street Agency and or Channel T as a result of any breach of the above warranties.
25. Entrants understand, acknowledge and agree that:
a) Their Entry (or parts thereof) may be posted on the Promoters’, The Gipps Street Agency’s and Channel T's website and available for public viewing; and
b) By participating in this Campaign, information, links or names may be displayed on the Facebook App or their Facebook news feed or timeline.
26. Unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions, participation in this Campaign does not entitle any person or Entrant to use any of the Promoters’, The Gipps Street Agency’s or Channel T's intellectual property rights (including any trademark or content) for any purpose.
27. At the end of the Campaign Period, Channel T, The Gipps Street Agency and the Promoters will judge all valid Entries received during the Campaign Period taking into account the Judging Criteria.
28. All decisions of Channel T, The Gipps Street Agency and the Promoters are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The 4 best entries as determined by Channel T, The Gipps Street Agency and the Promoters will each win a prize.
30. The Winners will be notified by direct message on Facebook within 14 days of a determination being made.
31. The total Prize Pool Value for this Campaign is specified in clause 5.
32. Channel T and The Gipps Street Agency will use its reasonable endeavours to deliver the Prize to the Winner within 28 days of being selected pursuant to the above clauses.
33. If Channel T or The Gipps Street Agency are unable to contact a Winner, or the Winner does not claim their Prize within three (3) months of being notified they are a Winner, then that Winner will forfeit their Prize and no cash or other prize will be awarded in lieu.
34. It is an Entrant’s responsibility to notify Channel T or The Gipps Street Agency if their personal details change during the Campaign Period. If a Winner fails to provide a valid or complete address for delivery of the Prize, or delivery has not been successful to an address provided (after reasonable attempts by Channel T or The Gipps Street Agency) the Prize shall be forfeited by the Winner.
35. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If any Prize is unavailable, the Promoters may at its discretion substitute the Prize with a prize of equal value.
36. If a Prize includes a voucher, the voucher is only valid until the expiry date specified on the voucher or by the provider, and is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the provider. The Promoters, The Gipps Street Agency and Channel T will not be liable for any voucher that is lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with after it is awarded
37. As a condition of accepting a Prize, a Winner may be requested to sign legal documentation in the form required by the Promoters, The Gipps Street Agency or Channel T including a release and indemnity form.
Limitation of Liability
38. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters, The Gipps Street Agency and Channel T (and their respective officers, contractors, employees, agents and representatives) will not be liable for any personal injury, loss (including loss of opportunity), damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss), cost, expense or claim arising from or in relation to:
a) the Campaign;
b) any Entry or the Entry Procedure;
c) any variation in the value of a Prize;
d) any tax liability incurred as a result of being awarded a Prize;
e) any Prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; or
f) the use of the Prize.
Variation to Campaign
39. Channel T or The Gipps Street Agency may in its absolute discretion, but subject to State and Territory laws, modify, suspend, cancel, recommence or extend this Campaign as appropriate if:
a) for any reason, this Campaign is not capable of running as planned due to technical, hardware or software failures or interferences, or changes to third party sites or platforms, which affect the administration, operation, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Campaign;
b) the level of interest or participation in the Campaign is insufficient or there has been some delay in commencing the Campaign; or
c) the Entry Procedure, determination of Winners or delivery of Prizes is prevented, hindered or affected by any external agent or event beyond the reasonable control of Channel T or The Gipps Street Agency.
40. Participation in this Campaign is considered acceptance of the following:
a) a complete release of Facebook for any liability whatsoever of the Entrant;
b) an acknowledgement that this Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook; and
c) that the information provided by each Entrant is provided to Channel T, The Gipps Street Agency and the Promoters and not to Facebook.
41. Participation is conditional upon the Entrant complying with all rules, regulations and guidelines set down and amended by Facebook from time to time.
42. All Entries become the property of the Promoters .
43. The information that each Entrant provides will only be used in connection with, or relating to, the administration of this Campaign and support of the Promoters’ social network pages (including without limitation, any marketing communications you opt-in to receive from the Promoters) and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Personal information that may be collected in association with this Campaign is dealt with in accordance with thehttps://www.qvskincare.com.au/privacy-policy.html , https://www.dreambaby.com.au/privacy-policy-cookie-restriction-mode/, http://www.vibevillage.com.au/other/Privacypolicy.aspx.
44. If any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions or the application thereof to any person or any circumstance shall be or become illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the same shall be read down, if such reading down is possible, and if found to be impossible, shall be severed and the remaining terms, agreements and conditions shall not be affected.
45. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.